User Experience Strategist | Freelancer
Internet | Orlando, Florida Area, US
"In the end of the day, it's about understanding the human experience; how we think, feel, and act as we use technology. Understanding this as a whole, from the very first moment - is paramount to creating an experience that delights and at the same time, seamlessly integrated into our lives!"
"I design experiences that people want to actually encounter and discover, not what they are forced to endure." ~ Cesar Abueg
User Experience and Usability Best Practices, Human Centered Performance Design, User Research, User Stories, Competitive Analysis, Creative Briefs, Site Maps, Wireframes, Prototyping, Usability Testing, A/B Testing, Heat Maps, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Animation, Photography, Videography, Video Editing, Illustrations, Motion Graphics, Agile/SCRUM/Lean UX
• Passionate for user-centered design and positive customer experience.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with the big picture in mind.
• Effective communicator and educator who loves to tell stories.
• Problem-solver with a tenacious appetite for new innovations.
• Jack of all trades, avid learner and technology enthusiast.
• Intuitive designer who loves to create beautiful and functional products.
• Organized self-starter with the ability to lead and be part of a collaborative team.
• Networker, connector, public speaker and brand advocate of social-good companies.
Axure, Grafio, Fireworks, Mindmeister, Mockflow, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere Pro, Firebug, Raven Tools, Basecamp, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Commercial-grade and Open-Source CMS’s, PC/Mac, Hootsuite
User Experience Design, User Interfaces, Branding, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Web Design, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation, Content Strategy, Responsive Web Design, Concept to Launch, Project Management